photo taken on August 4, 2011 at the beginning of hike to Lake Mary
"And I looked, and behold a white cloud,
and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown."
- I learned yesterday the clouds are symbolic of a "white garment" over the earth.
- Similar to the garment, the clouds can be a "protection" from damaging rays.
- Clouds are also the way the life source of water is distributed over the earth.
- The clouds at noonday with the sun shining are a brilliant white. Clean, pure, and majestic.
- The color white is actually the combination of all colors.