Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Heading to the beach (hopefully oil-free)

Photo taken of my three girls on Newport Beach, CA
"For I the Lord thy God will holy thy right hand, saying unto thee,
Fear not; I will help thee."
Isaiah 41:13
....................................

Not sure how many read/follow this blog.. but in case you do..This will be my last post for about 10 days. We are headed down to our home away from home.. Newport Beach. Away from anything electronic.. no phones, no computers etc.. .just the sound of the ocean. Looking forward to swimming in the ocean on the Pacific side hopefully free from the contamination of the oil spill. It is devastating to me to see the destruction that is happening all around us. We are to not Fear.. but put our trust, our hand in the Lord's hand.

1 comment:

  1. I am so lucky to be married to you. Thank you for being my partner in this journey. I love you
    Kat

    ReplyDelete