Wednesday, October 12, 2011

SUBMISSION TO THE FATHER

photo taken of Angela Johnson's, sculpture entitled "Oh, My Father"
located in the gardens at Thanksgiving Point.

"And when he had sent the multitudes away,
he went up into a mountain apart to pray:
and when the evening was come, he was there alone."
Matthew 14: 23

 Yesterday, My wife and I were able to go to a private showing of 15 statues all depicting the life of Christ down at Thanksgiving Point Gardens. The unveiling to the public will be this Saturday. The exhibit is called The Light of the World Garden.

Until I can post a picture of our newborn baby, (which we are still patiently waiting for her arrival)  I will be posting some of my photos that I took of the sculptures. It was truly a beautiful experience to see and also hear the insights about each of the sculptures from the artist.

For those who want to attend the unveiling it is this Saturday, October 15th, 2011 at 1:00 at the Thanksgiving Gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment