Thursday, September 23, 2010

Clouds of Glory

Photo taken on the beginning day of Fall, September 22, 2010

I took this picture the same day on the Fall Equinox. (See earlier post). I love watching clouds. My daughters and I like to lay on our backs and watch the clouds and point out animals or other objects that the clouds remind us of. In this above photo...rising above the dark color of the clouds below is the light and majesty of the clouds shining with the sun. It is the silver lining.. in the storms of life. The hope of a better day to come.

While he thus spake, there came a cloud, and overshadowed them, and they feared as they entered into the cloud. And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my Beloved Son: hear him. Luke 9:34-35

As ye have asked of me concerning the signs of my coming, in the day when I shall come in my glory in the clouds of heaven. D&C 45: 44

No comments:

Post a Comment