Sunday, July 18, 2010

Dividing the Light from the Dark

I took this picture tonight from my front yard on July 18, 2010
"And the Gods organized the two great lights, the greater light to rule the day,
and the lesser light to rule the night."
Abraham 4:16

This photo shows a little more detail of the moon than the last photo I posted. I am learning how to focus and use my camera better. Interesting to note that when we know how to focus better, the more we can see. This is not only true with a camera, but with our lives.

From a distance we don't see, or can't see all the hidden details... or especially when we don't focus. To take this picture, I needed to zoom in, focus and hold still in order to capture the image. Good advice in our lives for us to use in how we parent our children .. to studying the scriptures.

No comments:

Post a Comment