Tuesday, February 28, 2012

MOUNTAIN, PYRAMID, TEEPEE:

This is a photo of Lands End Mountain in Montrose, CO. 
I hiked to the top of this mountain over a year ago. 
The photo was sent to me by a friend who lives in Montrose.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a redrock formation which looks alot like a pyramid. Its located at the mouth of Snow Canyon. 
Photo taken on February 18, 2012

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is taken at the base of the Anasazi Petroglyphs in Santa Clara, UT. I recieved permission to spend a night with my family and sleep inside the teepee. Photo taken on February 19, 2012


I will write more shortly about what all three have in common.

1 comment:

  1. David,
    I would like to hear the comments in this, nice pics!
    Brian

    ReplyDelete