Saturday, December 3, 2011

ONENESS... not SAMENESS

photo taken of Silver Lake on October 9, 2011 near Brighton Ski Resort.
"I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who was crucified for the sins of the world,
even as many as will believe on my name, that they may become the sons of God,
even one in me as I am one in the Father, as the Father is one in me, that we may be one."
Doctrine & Covenants 35:2

We need to forget conforming to an imaginery pattern, and allow the unique gifts each of us have been given to mature. Becoming "one" does not require us to become "the same". there is a great difference between the "oneness" God asks us to acquire, on the one hand, and uniformity on the other.

Find out what God want YOU to be. Be that. It is "one of a kind". It will make you free.

No comments:

Post a Comment