Thursday, September 8, 2011

FACE TO FACE

photo taken on August 4, 2011

Verily, thus saith the Lord: It shall come to pass that every soul who forsaketh his sins
and cometh unto me, and calleth on my name, and obeyeth my voice,
and keepeth my commandments, shall see my face and know that I am.
D&C 93:1 

This is a photo that I took of a young bull moose. I "asked" permission from the moose to get this close and take his picture. He was flattered that I would want to take his picture. You can even see him smiling in the photo. :)  I have written previously about the symbolism of the moose here http://davidkat99.blogspot.com/2010/10/animal-symbolism.html.

Last week, a close friend and I went for  hike in the mountains. We thought we heard the sound of  another moose. It is somewhat rare to see and get close to a moose in the wild. Many are frightened at animals that many find dangerous, so they keep their distance, few feel at one with nature and actually seek out and experience the animals in their natural habitat.  I believe it  is possible to communicate with all of the Lord's creatures.  (For example: I know someone who can invite bees to land on his hand and can stroke it's furry body without having the bee sting him). While my friend and I never saw the moose, we were led to see another unusual phenomena that would be hard to describe. If we only stay still, listen, and seek we can be taught very important lessons from nature. Nature teaches about the birth, life, growth, maturity, and death. Everything begins with a small seed. A righteous seed in abundance can bring forth a righteous society.

Most do not think it is possible to communicate with anything other than humans. It is my belief that every living thing has intelligence and it is possible to communicate.. intelligence to intelligence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment