Wednesday, November 2, 2011

CHIASTIC DATE: 11.02.2011

 A new book cover design for my friend, Avraham Gileadi 
"My name is Jehovah, and I know the end from the beginning;
therefore my hand shall be over thee."
Abraham 2: 8 

A new friend of mine commented yesterday on my post that today was 11/02/2011... or 11022011. You can read those numbers from the end to the beginning and it would be the same. It is a chiastic structure. Just like the title of  this book by Avraham Gileadi, The End from the Beginning.  Normally we would say... the Beginning to the End. I have learned alot recently how history repeats itself. What will happen has happened before. We would do well to read and understand history, learn from the past to best prepare for the future... Or better yet, we can read the scriptures, especially Isaiah and the Book of Mormon prophets, who saw the future and has written about it in the past for us to read today.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Cover! You really do have some good friends. If a man is known by his friends, you are sitting pretty.

    ReplyDelete