Friday, February 10, 2012

D&C 88:90 The voice of the waves of the sea heaving themselves beyond their bounds

DISCLAIMER: I did not take this photos.

Spectacular "cloud tsumani" rolls over Florida on February 5, 2012

http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/02/10/10375026-spectacular-cloud-tsunami-rolls-over-florida-high-rise-condos


I don't have much to say about this, other than when I first saw these images  come across my computer screen, I immediately had this scripture come to mind in Moses 3:5

" For I, the Lord God, created all things, of which I have spoken, spiritually, before they were naturally upon the face of the earth."

I have been reading a book called "The Harbinger" written by Jonathon Cahn. It is an important book to read if one is not familiar with promises (and curses) assosiated with this Promised Land we call America. We are currently walking a very dangerous path in light of the parallels shown in scripture.

No comments:

Post a Comment